These photographs by Matt Bower evoke such a feeling of nostalgia in me. I look at them and feel like I know this place, like I’ve been there many times. Taking a photograph that makes you desperately long for something you’ve never known is a rare talent.
Jessica Chastain arrives to make a speech about her career to students at The American Pavilion at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2014 in Cannes, France.
1) Over-thinking is one of the major causes of negative emotions.
2) Over-thinking increases risk of experiencing unwanted memories.
3) Statistics found that a majority of over-thinkers are women.
4) Over-thinking can create problems that didn’t existed in the first place.
5) Over-thinking can lead to a pessimistic view of the situation.
“The more people that talk and fight about it, the more it means you’re doing something meaningful. Because if you’re not doing something meaningful, no one’s going to pay attention.” - Evangeline Lilly about her character in The Hobbit, Tauriel.
Murphy’s law doesn’t mean that something bad will happen. It means whatever can happen, will happen.